- Link Residence, Alton, VA – frame house move
I wanted to send a sincere “thank you” for the professional work your company recently did moving my house in Alton, Va. The 3 man crew did the work of 6 men.
- Cumru Twp, Mohnton, PA – frame house move
I were extremely impressed by the professionalism and care by which you, Dan, and Jamen moved our home.
- Garno Residence, Haverford, PA – brick pillars move
The experience was truly a performance! We still can’t believe that in one week you moved brick pillars and iron gates in one piece that date back to 1862.
- Knorr Residence, Northumberland, PA – frame house move
Thank-you for doing such a terrific job in successfully moving my Ranch home across the field out of the path of the Central Susquehanna Valley Thruway – Bypass Project.
- United Architects, Bryn Mawr, PA – brick house move
This is to very favorably mention the special skill employed by Mr. Mark Buckingham in the reference house-moving project.
- Spread Eagle Inn, Doylestown, PA – stone house move
Their firm was contracted by our office to move the 200-year-old Spread Eagle Inn, located in Richboro, Pennsylvania. Mr. Wolfe and his personnel were very helpful, knowledgeable and professional throughout the entire project.
- SEPTA Historic Strafford Station,Wayne, PA – frame depot move
Verling H. Wolfe & Company were subcontracted to move SEPTA Historic Station and its Outbound Shelter, both substantial heavy timber construction adjustment parking lots.
- Austin Residence, Wayne, NJ – frame house lift
There was no damage of any kind to the inside of the house after the lift or after the drop.
- Commerce Bank, Richboro, PA – stone schoolhouse move
I would like to take a moment to express to you how extremely pleased we are with the level of service your company has provided us.
- Combs Residence, Wyomissing, PA – frame and brick house move
The final placement was a lot with an extreme vertical slope. If the opportunity presented itself, I would highly recommend Mark Buckingham for a structure relocation.
- Daigle Residence, Darien, CT – frame house move
There may be other companies that move houses, but I would never trust anyone other than the experts at Verling Wolfe to move my home.
- Enginuity, Harrisburg, PA – generator move
I just wanted to let you know how happy we were with the generator move your company did at the D.E.P. site in Harrisburg, PA.
- Fischer Residence, Newmanstown, PA – brick house move
The house was a triple brick 2-1/2 story structure originally constructed during the 1800?s.
- Forty-Fort Meeting House, Forty Fort, PA – support of historic frame church
We are writing to thank you for all of your help and for the superb job Wolfe House & Building Movers performed at the Forty-Fort Meeting House.
- Foulke Residence, Worcester, PA – stone, brick, block & frame house move
I must admit that I didn’t know if it could be done without having major cracks in the walls, but you did it without any noticeable cracks anywhere.
- Gembicki Residence, Neptune, NJ – frame house lift
I can’t begin to tell you how impressed I was with the TEAMWORK and PROFESSIONALISM I saw displayed that day.
- Kelder Residence, Accord, NY – frame house move
From our meeting on your first visit to the last day of our contract, you and your crews were very courteous, a pleasure to have around, did excellent work with great work ethics and treated our house with great care.
- Konrad Residence, Allentown, PA – stone house move
It’s been almost two years since then, but we still have many wonderful memories. Thanks for allowing me under the house while you jacked it up.
- Gibson Builders, Chevy Chase, MD – frame house lift
Your men were courteous and very helpful and did everything necessary to secure the building to lift it without any disturbance to structure.
- Greenvale Mews, Westminster, PA – frame house
This was a large home, with anattached two car garage and two brick chimneys, built in 1972, being moved 600 feetdown a hill, across a stream, and up the next hill.
- John Willis Homes, Atlanta, GA – frame house lift
Wolfe Movers lifted the flood damaged home located at 3 Hanover West and reset the home on the new foundation with no issues.
- Nadler Modular Structures, New Rochelle, NY – modular office move
The professionalism, teamwork and work ethic displayed by Jamin Buckingham and your crew were impressive to say the least.
- Malter Residence, Westport, CT – frame house lifted with concrete slab floor
Wolfe came to CT with truckloads of heavy equipment and five of the most stoic guys we had ever met.
- Athey Cabin, Ephrata, PA – frame cabin lift
I want to let you know that I was very impressed with the friendliness and professionalism that Nate and his crew showed while raising my cabin opposite 471 Rose Hill Road in Ephrata.
- Martin Residence, Lynchburg, VA – farm move
Moving a house is no small feat; moving a 4,800 square foot house, 3600 square foot barn, 1,800 square foot guest house and 600 square foot garage is quite a different story.
- Nordic Custom Builders, Old Greenwich, CT – frame house move
The house that was moved was a six thousand square foot, three story structure containing a sixty year old, leaning brick chimney.
- Impeciati/O’Stile Residence, Bangor, PA – frame house move
We followed the move, and that crew worked and watched that home on the way, as if it were there own, and that driver was fantastic.
- Oxford Properties, East Goshen, PA – stone house move
Even though we are now well into the construction of Oxford Gateway Apartments, I wanted to drop you a note to tell you how happy we were with your services.
- PA DOT, Centre Twp, PA – brick house move
There were several challenges related to this moving, one being that the house was sagging on one side due to foundation damage and the move involved an incline.
- Page Residence, West Chester, PA – stone house move
The co-operated in preserving several trees that were in the moving area. Mark coordinated their schedule very effectively with other contractors involved at the site.
- Troutman House, Butler, PA – brick house move
We experienced fair pricing, a focused highly professional team, state of the art equipment and a flawless move.
- Smithfield Twp, E. Stroudsburg, PA – log cabin move
I’m pleased to provide this letter of recommendation for you and your crew and your company, Wolfe House Movers.
- Southdown Homes, West Chester, PA – stone house move
Southdown Homes was very pleased with the performance of Mr. Buckingham in completing this task in a professional, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Rolling Stone Farm, Schnecksville, PA – frame barn move
It is an amazing process that requires equipment and expertise, but what was most pleasant was your efficiency and honesty, as well as a friendly and knowledgeable crew.
- Szoke Residence, Mt. Bethel, PA – frame house lift
The diligence, efficiency and expertise that you and your crew displayed, made us feel very confident and at ease through the whole process.
Moving Masonry & Historic Buildings Nationwide
Working across America, Wolfe House & Building Movers have the capability and experience for moving residential, commercial and historic structures of all types and sizes. Whether your structure is extremely heavy or extremely fragile, or both; with the Buckingham Power Dolly System, any project can be completed with confidence and with the least amount of stress possible. ….