Williams College in Williamstown, MA is in the midst of a multi-year capital upgrade plan for its campus. Part of that plan involved moving an older building to another spot on campus.
The 5,200 sq. ft. Miller House on the Williams College campus was relocated to make room for a new science center. The home was built in 1894 and purchased by the school in 1994 to serve as administrative offices and labs for the Psychology Department.
Image credit: The Berkshire Eagle