In October 2013 we began the process of moving this historic section of the Bay Head Yacht Club back 120′ while the new foundation was installed. The 62’x107′ two story, frame building was built in 1928 and had recently flooded in Superstorm Sandy. After the new foundation was installed, we raised the building up 14′, moved it back over and set it down onto the new foundation.
62'x107' Historic Yacht Club
Moved 120 feet temporarily for New Foundation
Unified 92 Hydraulic Jacks for the set-down