This beautiful, old Seminary building from 1869 was relocated in June of 2016 to a new site just 1,000 feet down the road. The neighboring elementary school was looking to expand into the area where the Seminary building sat but since the building is on the National Historic Register, the only viable option was to have it relocated. The 633-ton brick building was carried on the Buckingham Power Dolly System with 18 dollies and 3 power units carefully propelling the building to its new site.
Read more about this project »
36'x72', quad-Brick Seminary Building
Weighed 633 ton
Relocated 1,000 feet to the New Location