This historic, triple-brick church building from 1887, known as the First Spiritualist Church, was moved 400′ to make way for development in the area. We installed 68 steel beams and 20 hydraulic jacks to get it lifted and then moved it on 14 Buckingham Dollies to the new site. Watch a video of the project.
Triple Brick Construction
Weighed 475 ton