This wooden school building was built for a gold mining community in the 1920/30s. Wolfe House Movers moved the 1-story, 38’x58′ building 100′ to a temporary location to make way for site development. After the move route and final location are prepared, Wolfe will move it an additional two miles to its permanent location.
1-Story Frame School Building
Moved 100' in Initial Relocation