This commissary building was built on the Warm Springs reservation in Oregon in 1896. In the spring of 2022, Wolfe lifted the 30’x65′ 2-story frame building and moved it 1000′ to a new site. The community plans to renovate the building and use it as a small business incubator and center for co-working, training and retail spaces, and other programs to enrich community life.
2-Story Frame Building
Built in 1896
Moved for Renovation and Development