The historic Richboro schoolhouse in southeastern Pennsylvania was relocated back in 2003 by Wolfe House Movers. The building was constructed in 1896 and served the farming community well through the 20th century. The 61′ x 64′ masonry schoolhouse was saved from demolition and was instead moved to a new location on-site to make way for development. The building weighed 700 tons and featured a slate roof. Northampton Township and Dumack Engineering currently share the building as business offices.